Monday, July 11, 2011

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Today is a hot one for sure!! Lane had his 6 month pics taken this morning. Of course, he woke up early at 7 so when we were on our way there he fell asleep! But, he did wake up and gave us a good hour of smiles! It'll be a few weeks before I get the proofs but then I will share. Lane has also had some blood in his stools again. I think the culprit might be the barley cereal. I've been trying to give him something different than rice such as oatmeal with bananas or rice with mixed fruit. So I thought barley sounded good but I don't think his digestive system likes it. For now I'm going to avoid it and hope it clears up! I steamed and pureed a mango today for him and he gave a few faces but kept opening his mouth for more. I have no idea how to cut/peel a mango and made a mess of it! It smells awful if you ask me! Staci went with us for the pics and hung out with us afterwards. We went to Los P's in Ferdinand for lunch then to check out the new Dollar Store. Lane is currently napping which also sounds like a good plan for this mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment