Thursday, July 7, 2011

Horses, Oh my!!

Lane turned 6 months old this week and I learned something new about him today. Tonight we were at my parent's house and I thought we would show Lane the horses because that is one animal he hasn't met yet. Boy, did I not know what was coming next! We walked into the barn and went through the door to where we could see into the stalls and there was Vegas, who is a very tall, white Paint. Lane's reaction was both sad and funny! He eyes and mouth went wide and gave a shriek I have not heard yet followed by cries and trying to climb over my shoulder to get away! I was not prepared for his reaction and was kind of shocked myself that he would be scared of a horse. But, he clearly was startled and it took awhile to get him calmed down. My mom and I could not help but laugh but I also felt bad that he was scared!

I'm going to get his 6 months pics taken next Monday and I'll be sure to share them with you! I debated awhile about spending money on getting them done and finally decided to do it. I hope he smiles and doesn't get fussy, but he's usually pretty happy baby unless he has to ride in his carseat. I can't go 10 mintues down the road without him crying and sometimes all I have to do is sit him in the carseat and the tears start! I don't know where it's coming from but there is no way around it for sure! Until next time, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment